Summer Maintenance Program
With the school summer holidays soon to be upon us it can get harder to find the time to run, stretch and hit the cardio. Appreciating this and not wanting you to let your hard earned gains to slip, I have an offering for you.
The summer maintenance program. It is a weekly program packed with fun things to keep you 'on it', all in bite size chunks so that you can keep your fitness going without compromising the family/work/holiday time. In fact, I have included challenges to get all the family involved and which will have you all laughing!
How it works
Each Sunday evening, I will release the week's challenges.
Each day of the week will have something for you to do but there is no pressure - do as much or as little as you can.
There will be videos to explain how to do the activities and to help with motivation I'll set up a WhatsApp group so you can complain, laugh, motivate and share how you are getting on!
How much it costs
I have put together an 8 week program of daily activities. Each week will include:
● 1 x 45 mins of strength and conditioning pre recorded
● 1 x social run, the meet time and route are all organised, all you do is turn up. Post run drinks for those who are keen
● 1 x hill or speed suggested session
● 1 x tempo run
● 1 x cardio/strength session
● 1 x challenge- think ski sit or plank challenge - do this as a family, with your partner, or on your own.
● 1 x family fun activity (think straight arm bolt. Noooo I am not advocating you get the kids downing larger, but rather use water/juice!)
All of this for £40 for the whole 8 week package.
That's £5 a week, for 7 days worth of fun.
How to get involved
Simple. Just email me at email@example.com and I'll add you to the list!