Choc Orange Date Ball -
178g Raw Cashews 200g Dates 20g Raisins - Or Cranberries if preferred 30g G&B Cocoa Powder + extra for rolling Zest of 1 Orange
1) Soak dates in boiling water for 10 mins then drain
2) In a food processor, pulse cashews into small and crumbly pieces. Be careful not to over blend and make nut butter!
3) Add remaining ingredients to the processor and pulse until you end up with a large sticky ball. If it is not quite coming together, add a small amount of water.
3) Wrap mix in cling film and freeze for 20 mins so that it is firm enough to handle
4) Roll into bite sized ball and then roll into a small amount of cocoa powder to finish.
Can be frozen or refrigerated for up to 1 week.
If making 10 balls - Each ball contains 158 calories 23g carbs 3g protein